Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Let's try this again, shall we...

Hey 5th graders,

      Today is Wednesday, March 23, 2011.  I hav another meeting today so please bear with me one more day.  Our guest teacher has THE CORRECT VIDEOS today at the bottom of the screen.  There are 6 total.  They will show you how to set up more of your dialogue journal.  If you are all set then just continue doing what you are doing.  We will go over your DIALOGUE JOURNALS tomorrow when I get back. 

YOU ALL SHOULD BE READING!!!   If you are finished with you Beyond the Book project GREAT!!  We will see it tomorrow and you should be selecting a new book to read. 

RED PYRAMID GROUP... YOU SHOULD BE READING!!  You are too far behind not to be reading.  Enjoy!

Lost Hero Group: You will give your presentation on Thursday so make sure you are ready.  In the mean time please choose a self-selected text. 
Alex Rider: You will give your presentation on Thursday so make sure you are ready.  In the mean time make your preparations and read if you like. 
Narnia:  Finish reading chapter 11 together or to yourself.  If you finish early continue in the book.

Sincerely,
C

2 comments:

Marin (Hotshot) said...

Hi-ho-cherrio,
I'm done with the Red Pyramid and the others are about half way through the book. I know that I should be reading, and I am reading my 'self-selected-text.' Is it all right that I put things in my dialoge journal that come from my free-roaming text? If you have an answer, please post me on my new Red Pyramid Two post. Thanks,
Marin

PURPLE PEANUTS!!!!! said...

Hey mr C. I'm posting from our family's iPad it is so awesome and I'm almost done with my book club book