Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Why is SQ3R so darn important Mr. C!!?

Hey Everyone,

      Today is Camel Day, December 14, 2011.  You guys and gals are all sick of me pushing SQ3R.   Well...  Good!  That means it may have begun to sink in as to what SQ3R is.  However, now that you know what it is you can dig deeper to really see the PURPOSE of SQ3R.  There is a method to my madness, and I truly do have your future academic experiences at heart.  You are no longer reading to simply enjoy a narrative text.  You must learn how to read and ENGAGE PARTS OF YOUR BRAIN!!

SQ3R

University of Phoenix Dude

Here are our learning targets. (Wait a minute, they look familiar!):
Reading:  I can compare and contrast information on the same topic from different sources.
History:  I can recognize how people’s behaviors were influenced by the values and attitudes of their times.


From the cluttered mind of C, Teacher
School District of Waukesha
Waukesha STEM Academy

No comments: