Monday, September 26, 2016

Happy Monday: First Sub of the Year...

Hey Gang,

      Today is Monday, September 26, 2016.  Unfortunately, I am out the rest of the day.  It was nice seeing some of you this morning as I was setting up for the sub today.  Please make good decisions, cooperate, and collaborate with each other.  My girls are all sick so I have to take care of them.

We will be finishing our centers today in English, and I haven't forgotten the Vsauce.  This week's Vsauce is about Deja Vu.  If you have ever had it you may want to write a story about it in centers today.  Speaking of centers, there are two Brainpop videos today to continue our Grammar Bootcamp.  One is on conjunctionsConjunctions are great tools for making our sentences better and more interesting to read.  The other is on prepositions.  These are challenging for middle school kids to grasp.  Do your best and forget the rest.  Have fun and enjoy.

Sincerely,
C

P.S. You have Grammar Bootcamp practice.  Do not forget to do it or it may become homework.  Yikes!

From the cluttered mind of C, Teacher
Kenosha Unified School District

2 comments:

Whats His Name Again Damien said...

I Think I Have Experienced deja vu

Shelbie M97 said...

WELCOME BACK MR.C!!!!!!!! :D