Friday, February 18, 2011

Sick again...

Dear 5th Graders,

      Your teacher here again.  No I am not in Madison.  I assure you I am sick and recovering.  Your guest teacher has been given the plan for the day.  Your rotations today are going to be a reread.  You are going to read pages 85-88 in your Social Studies books.  There is a Brainpop that accompanies the reading.  Please fill out the T-CHART first as you are reading.  I would like all of you to practice stopping, thinking, and reacting to the text as you read. 

      To wrap up the rotation please complete the other cause and effect graphic organizer on the back.  There is a question that should help you get started.  You have all seen these graphic organizers before so this is nothing new or surprising.  Do your best. 

Here are the learning targets for todays assignments pertaining to Social Studies:
I CAN...  summarize major issues associated with the history and culture of the American Indian tribes and bands. 
I CAN... employ cause and effect to demonstrate how significant events have influenced the past and present in the U.S. 

Sincerely,
C

7 comments:

Green beans (grayjay said...

Hi mr.C I'm doing this from my IPod but anyway I'm really liking the book clubs it's helping me and my book oo my book it's fantastic mason Juan and me all are talking about it and how it's becoming a great book anyway really like the book clubs and how I can tell you this on here and I like how you were brave to show us your personal stuff


Well byey

Green beans(grayjay said...

Hi mr C I'm on my iPod but anyway I can't get on my blog I typed www.kidblodsopt/39clues did I do it right????

purplepeanuts!!! said...

Glad you're feeling better! Alright, here's the thing. JB; even though he can't dance and is a bit cheezy... "hopes to be like Prince." Now, being a huge fan of Prince, I have to say, it did earn him only 1/2 a point! Plus, it is clear that Usher must be teaching him to dance. Don't get me worng, he will NEVER be like Prince!

Fadmeyer said...

Hi, me again. right now, I am being lectured by PURPLE PEANUTS because I am ignorant to the proceedures of posting a comment! So to clarify, the pevious comment came from Fadmeyer. NOT PURPLE PEANUTS.

Green beans (grayjay said...

We get it that JB will never by like prince but he will be a person that has a bad hair cut he thinks he's better then MJ NOT A CHANCE so believe it huf

Green beans said...

Heres a riddle 

 If there are three cups of sugar and you take one away, how many do you have.

Mr. C said...

You have one cup of sugar.