Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Day 4: Inclusion & Appreciation...

Howdy Kenosha Kiddies,

      Today is Wednesday, September 7, 2016.  These past three days have been spectacular because of all of you.  I am tremendously proud of you for such a great start to the school year.  The reason why your teacher is so proud of you is due to your constant display of the 4 Agreements.  In addition to that you have really shown an understanding of INCLUSION and APPRECIATION.  These two attributes can shape a group into a team.


      Yesterday's blog post defined INCLUSION and APPRECIATION.  It also included two links.  One link we watched yesterday.  That was the Vsauce by Michael Stevens where he talked about why humans wear clothes.  The other link was a short TED Talk I'd like to watch as a group together today.  The TED Talk is about The Power of Saying Thank You.  Saying thank you is a sign of appreciation.  As we watch the TED Talk together, think about what a heartfelt thank you can do for another person.  How does appreciation make others feel?  When you are appreciated, how do you feel?  Enjoy and have fun!
 

Yours truly,
Mr. C

P.S. You're de bayst!!



From the cluttered mind of C, Teacher
Kenosha Unified School Disrict

21 comments:

Mr. C said...

Hello Mr. C,

I am not a troll. I like the links you put in your blog post. I learned why saying thank you is a sign of appreciation.

Thank you.

lewis said...

good blog post keep it up

amaya o. said...

thank you for helping us me learn more about appreciation and the power of saying thank you

Emily said...

Hi Mr.c

Thank you for helping us learn how to use this blog.

Julie said...


Hello Mr.C,

I like this blog very much

Anonymous said...

H0I, I'm Temmie, (This is Shelbie, btw)

I like your blog Mr.C! It's fun!! I want to make a blog like this too!!! Yay!
I like the funny videos you post, the informational ones, not as much, but I love the funny ones!! :D

Omar Ray Renteria said...

Hi, Mr. C

I am Omar. I like the Vsauce videos, It reminds me of funny memes, and it teache me alot of stuff. Please let us watch more Vsause please

ami said...

my name is Amir i like to to watch the videos :)

liam kuzelka said...

hello mr.c,

i liked the blog post today i thought it was pretty nice to learn to appreciate others it helps to learn this because people might appriceare me back......maybe :/

Shanelle said...

Hi it's Shanelle

I likes watching the vsause videos. I also thought that extra video was funny.

Joanna M. said...

Hi Mr.C,
I really like your blog because now that I saw the video about appreciation, I understand the power of thank you.
-Joanna

alyana said...

hey this blog today was very interesting and what i liked about it was that you put links on the bottom that give us more infomation on what you are talking about in your blog post.

Kayla said...

Hello Mr. C
This is Kayla and i just wanted to say I love your blog post and cant wait to see more :)

bacon man Damien said...

More Of The Guy Who Did Sweaty Teacher

Mr. C said...

Hi class,

This post has some great links. I was a little confused with all of the information in Vsauce, but the link about saying thank you showed how it is a sign of appreciation.

Mr. C

BaconGod_Damien said...

I Loved The Sweaty Teacher And The Guy Was So FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<(._.)/

Jaelin G said...

Good job Mr. C you are a hardworking teacher thanks you Mr. C

Brianna Wright said...

Mr. C,

I really like this blog!!!! Thanks for showing us this blog and showing me the video of the power of saying thank you. Now I understand the power of saying thank you.


-Brianna

javanperez said...

MR.C YOU R THE BEST TEACHER EVER.i love these blogs i think it is cool that u do this thanks


from JavanPerez

Keyshla said...

Nice job Mr.C!I really like your blog!I think it can teach a lot.

Joey Townsend said...

Hello Mr C.

Thanks for showing us how to post on the blog