Monday, October 25, 2010

HAPPY MONDAY!!

Good Morning Guys And Gals,

Today is Monday, October 25, 2010.  We will have our spelling test this morning to start off our day.  Before we do that I would like to play an energizer I call sparkle.  It will help us see our spelling words and get out mental juices flowing for the test. 

After the spelling test I thought I'd give you all more time to work on your writing so we can share some more before recess.  What doyou think?

During our rotations today We will be looking at AUTHOR'S PURPOSE.  Think about what we know about those two words.  Author's  Purpose

For STEaM time this afternoon we are carving pumpkins!  Make sure you are responsible, and showing me you can handle it. 

Sincerely,
C

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bryce Waggoner

I loved carving the pumpkins. I was the head surgeon. Are patient is Mr. Pumpkin [a.k.a. the pumpkin we were carving.] We unclogged 2 arteries from our patient. He will live to see another day. Thanks to my assistants Jalen, Aedon, and Johnothan.

Mr. C said...

That is a great use of your imagination Bryce. I'm glad you had a good time. LEARNING CAN AND SHOULD BE FUN!

C