Friday, February 17, 2012

I'm Back!! I can't wait to hear your project proposal ideas...

Good Morning, and in case I don't see all of you, good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight,

      High Tech High

      The link above is a video that was made by one of the schools we saw in Appleton yesterday.  The School is in San Diego and is a charter school like ours.  The reason I am showing this video to you is because the philosophies, ideas, students, and teachers reminded me of who we are.  I received blog posts yesteray while TWO HOURS away from you.  I could see most of you were taking leadership of your own learning whether I was here or not.  DO YOU KNOW HOW POWERFUL THAT IS!?  DO YOU KNOW HOW UNIQUE THAT MAKES ALL OF YOU!? 

      I tried to send this message via text message yesterday but for some reason there were technical dificulties.  So, here it is today...
Ladies and Gentlemen... I have received your blog comments here in Appleton! Thank you to the Filthy Brits and Bloody Americans. Thank you to Rob Tyndall. Thank you to Moosey. Thank you to Karin McBride. Thank you to Jacob Stankowski. You all have shown how to use the blog and how to LEAD YOUR OWN LEARNING!! Your project proposals sound absolutely phenomenal!! I can't wait to help facilitate your ideas!!
Sincerely,
C
P.S. my phone is on me and I am getting updates. Keep your messages coming.

Sent from my iPhone

Here are your new learning targets unveiled below:
History:  I can understand historical perspective by applying content in order to evaluate relationships of people and ideas as well as draw conclusions. 
Reading & Literacy:  I can identify main ideas, analyze supporting details, and evaluation inferences within discipline specific reading, text, and media. 
Writing:  I can produce clear and coherent communication in which the development, organization, and style are appropriate to task, purpose and audience. 
Writing:  I can develop a thesis, support it with multiple forms of evidence, and provide anaylsis with an explanation in written form. 
 
Sincerely,



From the cluttered mind of C, Teacher
School District of Waukesha
Waukesha STEM Academy

No comments: